Promoting the wellbeing of Pet healthcare is what The Barn Animal Hospital’s team is passionate about! Our Pet Health For Life plan has been set up to help achieve just that.. for as little as £16 per month, your Pet’s health will be protected via essential treatments and services provided by the expert team at The Barn. All owners want to safeguard the health of their Pet and membership to The Barn’s Pet Health For Life plan, will provide you with peace of mind and confidence that preventative diseases are protected against, with savings of up to 45% guaranteed vs. standard costs.
Don’t delay- sign up to The Barn Animal Hospital's Pet Health For Life plan today to take advantage of the healthcare treatments available as outlined below.
What is included in the plan, and how much does it cost?
- Annual health check and vaccinations including Kennel Cough for dogs
- All-year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- Unlimited Nurse Clinics**
- One consultation with a Vet
- Nail Clipping (up to 4 times a year if required)
- 10% off Dental Scale and Polish
- 10% off Dental hygiene products
- 10% off Neutering
- Anal Gland Expression (up to 4 times a year if required)
|Cat||£16 per month|
|Dog under 25kg||£16 per month|
|Dog over 25kg||£22 per month|
The cost of routine, preventative health treatments is spread across the year, through monthly instalments, with membership to the Pet Health For Life plan allowing your dog or cat to benefit from the world class health care provision provided by The Barn Animal Hospital; for fantastic savings and peace of mind that your Pet’s health is in safe hands, sign up today!
Pet Health For Life is not a Pet insurance policy. The product is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative Pet care at the recommended annual doses; however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your Pet. We recommend taking out separate Pet insurance for this. All treatment is subject to clinical assessment and need.
* Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more or speak to a member of the team
** Subject to availability