Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practices now offer a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please check in at reception, whilst leaving your pet in the vehicle, and you will be given further instructions
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please report to reception to inform us you have arrived
- A member of our team will alert you to when they are ready to collect you and your pet.
- All medications, including parasite protection, must be pre-ordered using our online ordering form, by email (email@example.com) or over the phone. Medication should be ordered 48 hours in advance. Only in exceptional circumstances can we accommodate ‘same day’ medication orders.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.